This page contains changes
made to the FAQ that I can remember to add. Check here if you want
a quick way to find out what has changed lately.
- ePSXe FAQ taken off-line pending a
rewrite following the wishes of the main contributor. Should
be back up soon.
- Converted Bobbi's AdriPSX FAQ to html
and replaced the previous one.
- Removed some ePSXe FAQs which were
taken from CDBuRnOuTs ePSXe FAQ. A separate page might be
created soon for those.
- Took Guides/Doc offline until I
decide what to do with them. Maybe they will come back, maybe
not. Let me know what you think at email@example.com
- Fixed some more stuff. (seems never
- Started to add some new stuff from
the board. Check the ePSXe, PSEmu Pro, and Misc. section. More
- Changed some not so important things.
- Added the PSXEmu message board rules.
- Preparing for ePSXe 1.2 update.
- Reformatted the main page.
- Fixed a few thing.
- Added html version of LordJames'
Null2's SPU Guide.
- Fixed some stuff on the FAQ index.
- Added FF9 PAL question to ePSXe
- Started to convert LordJames'
docs/guides to html for those of you who don't like plain text.
- Created and posted a new offline
version of the FAQ.
- Some changes wherever.
- Added link to LordJames' FF9 Guide.
- Misc. changes here and there.
- Added links to LordJames's plugin
- Reformatted to "fit in"
with everything else at psxemu.com
- Added some ePSXe questions.
- Added the Tools sections.
- Started to finish the Terms page.
- Hopefully fixed all the Netscape/Mozilla
- Finally put the Acknowledgement's
page up to thank all the people you contributed to this FAQ.
- Added lots of stuff to the ePSXe
sectionAdded a Definition of Terms
page, which will define all those confusing terms to newbies.
Right now its empty, cause I got really busy after starting it.
It's just a place holder now, so check back often for an update.
- Fixed some things here and there.
- I realized a lot of stuff in this FAQ
doesn't look right with Netscape 6/Mozilla (go figure) I'll
work on this later so all you Netscape users will have an easier
time viewing it.
- Did some reformatting all around.
- Added FPSE,
PCSX, and Sope
to the FAQ
- Added lots of CVGS
questions courtesy of Aldo from aldostools.com.
- Added a couple misc. questions to the
- Started this Changes page to keep
track of changes.
- Redesigned the FAQ a bit so every
section is on its own page.
- Added the PSEmu
Pro FAQ from psxemu.com for anyone who needs it.
- Added some questions and moved the
FAQ to the PSXEmu.COM server. Thanks Bobbi for the FTP access!
- I think this was the day I went
public with the FAQ but I'm not sure.
If you find an error or
think something should be changed or added, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ maintained by Operations for PSXEmu
FAQ's last updated Wednesday, April 11, 2020