This is the tool which can see/listen STR/XA/TIM/VAG/VAB of PlayStation.
PSmplay version 0.3a
Spanish Translate Edition.
[ Changes ]
- The setting of the screen size deviated to a few pixel.
An indication speed in the non-expansion was improved by becoming right. (STR)
- A CPU detection is strengthened. Only this version is released because
a test result is good. (Thanx Simon Latham.)
Make contact with me if there is a problem.
- Sound start timing of STR was changed.
- A SCSI command is added. It copes with some CD-ROM drives.
- The full screen mode is added. (STR)
- It is modified because the decision of the final position of XA was wrong.
- 2336/SECTOR form can be chosen at the time of the file preservation. (STR/XA)
- The file kept with 2336/SECTOR form can be play-back. (STR/XA)
- The play-back of VAB/VAG is supported. (But, imperfection :p)
- Analyze of TIM/VAG/VAB/SEQ is added. But, SEQ can't play-back.
A divided VAB form (.vh, vb) can't analyze properly.
- The analytic function of open XA at present is added. (It is half automatic :p)
[ Attention ]
- All can't be playback, and it isn't understood whether it can cope with it
from now on, too, at present.
- It may work with the environment after DirectX3 because only the function of
DirectX3 is being used fundamentally.