VGS Input Tools
VGSJoy 1.8 for DirectX 7a
VGSNet 1.0 beta8
VGS MouseJoy 1.1
VGS Lazy Racing 1.0
VGS Macro (Experimental)
SideWinder Profile for VGS
PSX Memory Card Tools
Bleem to VGS 1.0
VGS to Bleem 1.0
VGS to DexDrive 1.0
Bleem! to DexDrive 1.0
DexDrive to Bleem 1.0
DexDrive to VGS 1.0
ePSXe to VGS/Bleem & vis.
Other PSX Tools
VGSMod for Windows
VGS Autorun 1.1
VGSlide Show 1.3
[PEC] Cheat Editor 1.1
VGS Capture 1.0
PSX Selector 1.0
Bleem & VGS Statistics 1.0
Nemu64 Ini File Merger 1.1b
Aldo's MouseJoy/Switcher 1.0
Aldo's UNFlip 1.0
Aldo's MouseJoy2 for Impact
My Other Tools
[pec] PSX Emulation Cheater
Daemon CD-ROM Emu for VGS
Visual Basic 5 Runtime DLLs
My Original Site
VGSNet Players Room
VGS Joy 1.8Release Date: June 23, 2020
VGSJoy adds joystick support for the emulators Connectix Virtual Game Station and virtually any application that not use DirectInput.
This is specially designed for VGS using the Microsoft SideWinder joypad, although it should works with any other joystick too.
I had to make it because the MS SideWinder software didn't work very well with VGS. As a bonus I added support for SNES9X for Windows and many other applications.
Download: VGS Joy 1.8 (158KB) or Debug Version 1.6b (53KB)
If your joypad is connected to the sound card's gameport or you don't have DirectX 7a use VGSJoy 1.1a instead.
What's new in 1.8?
- VGSJoy now supports up to 8 joypads.
* You must config the keys for the joypads 2 and above for player 2.
- Small bug fixes in the joypad config :)
- Additional Multi-language support: Polish, Portuguese, French
What's new in 1.7?
- Multi-language support: English, German, Norwegian, Italian and Spanish
- For other languages you have to create a file VGSJoy_your_language.txt (Use VGSJoy_English.txt as reference)
- Start VGSJoy with Virtual Game Station is now optional
- Continous Polling is now optional (may work a bit better in ZSnes with some joypads, but don't expect too much)
What's new in 1.6b?
- Restored poll rate as before. It was working weird in VGS.
Changes in 1.6a?
- Increased the joypad poll rate
- Now use CTRL key to activate the "button lock" feature (same as M+Up+Button in the JoyPad)
- Auto-detect of joypad profiles (double-click on the VGSJoy icon in the system tray)
- Remember the DOS & Autodetect status
Changes in 1.6?
- Added a patch for Logitech Wingman joypad support
- Use M+Up+button to set the button as pressed (like in VGSLazyRacing)
- Tried to add Force Feedback (but haven't been tested, probably it's not working)
- Config now shows button number: useful for non SideWinder users
- Setup of Game Controllers
Changes in 1.5?
- Support for multiple custom configurations of the joypad buttons.
- Auto-Fire is now optional. Prevents enable Auto-Fire when pressing Alt-Tab.
- New option for "Use M button as Select" fix the Start button on Gravis joypads
- This option let you press Select with a single button instead of M+Start combination
- However also disables many other features that use M button combinations, see changes in 1.1a
Changes in 1.4?
- Double click on VGSJoy icon to launch VGS (if both are placed in the same directory).
- VGSJoy now integrates VGSAutoFire and VGSCapture in a single program.
- To active the Auto-Fire hold down TAB key until Scroll-Lock led is on, to deactive it press TAB key until Scroll-Lock led is off.
- Press PrintScreen to take snapshots directly on JPG format.
Changes in 1.3a?
- Fix problem when the SideWinder is turned off.
Changes in 1.2?
- Special version for DirectX7a, should work now with USB ports, in addition to the traditional Game port on the sound card.
Changes in 1.1a?
- Mouse emulation using the joystick:
Button A = Left mouse click
Button B = Right mouse click
Right Trigger = Return to joystick mode
In joystick mode use:
M + Right Trigger = Switch from VGS to Windows
M + X = Restart VGS and switch to mouse mode
M + B = VGS Properties and switch to mouse mode
Right Trigger = Return to joystick mode
- Small size for convenience!! Fits in a diskette.
- Easy interface for Joystick configuration.
- Easy to use: pre-configured for use with Virtual Game Station.
- Customizable for use with any application that use keyboard commands.
- Support for MS-DOS based applications.
- Unlike other joystick drivers VGSJoy WORKS!!!!
- And the best it's FREE!!!